As a Canadian company based in London, Ontario, WattsWorth offers a variety of energy management services to participants in the Ontario market. Their clients include large industrial/commercial companies (consuming more than 1 million MWh of electricity per year), electric utilities, merchant generators and municipalities.
WattsWorth makes a commitment to listen to their clients’ requirements and tailor solutions that respect their objectives. They have a business manner that reflects high standards of professionalism, attention to detail, and a logical approach to problem solving.
It is their mission to create and deliver independent analytical services for large energy consumers. Their efforts are focused on developing, delivering and supporting the highest quality services to enable customers to reduce energy costs and manage risk.
WattsWorth brings you the sophistication and talent of over 60 years of experience in the electricity market.
To deliver a superior product to clients, WattsWorth:
- Has state of the art equipment, technology, and a highly skilled work force.
- Utilizes a dedicated team of independent electricity and gas experts with a track record for providing concise analysis to customers within the Ontario energy market.
- Has positioned themselves prominently in the Ontario electricity market, with customers representing approximately 25% of Ontario power used in the Ontario wholesale market.
- Has developed systems that are flexible and robust that continue to meet the dynamic environment of the Ontario electricity and natural gas markets.
- Has no vested interest with any particular retailer or energy supplier within the market. Their interests lie with their customers, by providing them unmatched service at an exceptional cost.